Enjoy a superior cleansing experience with this combination of black soap and moisturizing Shea Butter. Shea Butter maximizes moisture retention to promote healing. Black soap cleanses gently, and is ideal for people with rashes, dryness and other skin conditions. Black soap also contains a plantain extract, which has antibacterial properties that may help treat acne breakouts.
The soap can be used on hair, face and body.
Benefits of Black Soap:
- Firms and tones skin and improves skin texture, for more supple and glowing skin
- Helps even out and fade brown spots and discolorations
- Has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and is great for deep pore cleansing. It also is effective at removing makeup because of the oils and butters
- The ashes in black soap provide exfoliating properties to remove dead skin cells and thereby improve fine lines, soften and rejuvenate rough skin
- Alleviates Razor Bumps. It is often used during shaving because of the high Shea butter content, which protects the skin.